New Best Price option rules in two weeks.
But it is not the only important date, November 6, 2017 is another one. Extra BPOs are provided retroactively for every travel and Loyalty package purchased on November 6 or later. These are going to be credited at the moment the new rules become effective.
Below, we are going to summarize the updated BPO conditions. The new, extended conditions apply to BPOs owned by you, created through package purchases.
- BPOs are transferable within your own structure
- BPOs can exclusively be transferred to a user who does not have any valid BPOs. After receiving the BPO via transfer, the user can obtain BPOs (through package purchases, for instance) - it is only the moment of transfer that counts.
- Such BPOs - transferred via the so-called "conditional transfer" - can be recalled by the original owner, to their own web office, any time. So if a BPO you transferred has not been used, you can add it back to your own web office any time and may freely use it again.
- Using the BPO received from you, the user can book their accommodation at a quite attractive price provided for Life package owners. They can book the accommodation conveniently from home, taking their time to browse the offer range, using their own credit card. What is more, they can even make reservations for someone else: their daughter, son, parents, friends.
- Read more about the extra BPOs of travel and Loyalty packages here:
“There cannot be too much of a good thing”
- +1 8% of the net value of accommodation reservations made using the transferred BPO is added to your commission balance as a one-time credit.
The essentials in a nutshell: BPOs are going to be transferable and also recallable. For reservations made using transferred BPOs, 8% is going to be credited to the original owner's account. 2 BPOs are going to be added to travel and Loyalty packages for each voucher in the package, however, their prices will not change.